Frequently Asked Questions
When you place a per lead order with us, you are guaranteed the amount that you order at a fixed cost. If additional leads come in above your weekly order, you will be responsible to pay for those leads. In the event that we do not fulfill the total number of leads ordered within 90 days of your first lead return, we will either apply that dollar amount toward your next lead order or mail a refund check for the difference.
What criteria will be used for mailing?
- Ages: 50-85
- Annual Income: $0-$60,000
What is the Cost?
- Recurring orders: $29 per lead
- Minimum Order: 20
- Leads Benefit: Fresh, fixed cost leads weekly.
What to expect from us:
- First mailing buffer (extra mailers will be added to your first order at no charge)
- Weekly mailing to generate your desired amount of leads
- A Need-A-Lead administrator assigned to place, distribute, and track your lead orders weekly
- Excel lead tracker; Your Excel file will be updated on the leads that come in along with any additional leads
- Leads distributed every Tuesday & Friday
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for leads to start coming in from your initial order
- Our goal is to fulfill the entire lead order; however, this may generate additional leads. We will do our best to keep that to a minimum.
- Additional leads above the current order may be held and distributed the following week in order to ensure your weekly order is fulfilled.
What we need from you:
- Standing order placed with the number of leads requested
- Zip codes/counties in the order you want us to mail them
- Form of payment (credit card of eCheck) for the initial order
- Saved payment method for additional lead charges
- Email and physical address to send the leads to
Instructions for Completing Fillable PDF Order Forms
Some Need-A-Lead order forms may be provided in a fillable PDF format, which allows customers to enter data directly into the form using their computer and Adobe Reader. Once completed, the forms may be submitted through e-mail to Need-A-Lead as a PDF attachment via a desktop email client (Microsoft Outlook) or Web email account (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.).
Completing Fillable PDF Order Forms
- You must have Adobe Reader to complete the fillable PDF form. If you do not have the latest version of Adobe Reader you can download it for free from Adobe at https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Download the PDF from your email and save it to your computer.
- Right click on the saved PDF file.
- Click on Open With.
- Click on Adobe Reader.
- Fill in the information requested then press tab; this will move your cursor to the next fillable field.
- To select a box, you can either click on the desired box or tab over until the desired box is highlighted and press the spacebar to mark that box.
Digitally Sign the Document
- Click in the signature field
- If you do not have a digital signature created you will need to create one. (Follow the directions given once you click the signature box)
Note: You only have to create your signature once, since it will be automatically saved. The next time you have to sign a form, your signature will automatically fill in the field.
Once the entire form is complete, save a final version of the file to your computer by clicking on the save form button. The save form button provided on the form will open a save as dialog box, which will allow you to save the form to a desired location on your computer.
Submitting Fillable PDF Order Forms
After you have completed the form and saved a final version of the file to your computer, you may then email the PDF file to Need-A-Lead as an attachment via either a desktop email client (Microsoft Outlook) or Web email account (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.).