If you work in insurance sales, then you likely know that getting high-quality leads is essential to the success of your business. When it comes to getting leads, there are two routes that most insurance agents and companies use: in-house lead generation or outsourced lead generation. At Need-A-Lead, we know that outsourcing lead generation is always the better plan; in fact, outsourced lead generation gives an average of 43% better results than in-house campaigns! In this blog post, we further explain how outsourcing your lead generation could boost your business. Contact us today for a free quote on your next insurance lead generation campaign.
In-House Lead Generation
When it comes to in-house lead generation, there are several things that can easily go wrong. Here’s a look at just a few of them:
- Lack of basic organization: Most of the time, in-house lead generation is everyone in your company’s responsibility. It is usually poorly organized, nonstandardized, and performed by people with only a basic understanding (if any) of how lead generation works. Taking the time to untangle all of the problems with your in-house lead generation can cost you valuable time and money that could be used elsewhere.
- Lack of specialization: Apart from a lack of basic knowledge of how to effectively get leads, in-house lead generation teams also lack any specialized knowledge required for reaching certain markets. Reaching the senior market, in particular, can be difficult for insurance agents and companies because it requires knowledge of generational marketing strategies. Upskilling and training your team in generational marketing is always an option, but it comes with additional costs.
- Lack of communication: Because most in-house lead generation campaigns are performed by multiple teams, there’s a lot of room for miscommunication between these different departments. This can lead to many missed opportunities for collaboration, as well as potential miscommunications with your prospects and leads.
- Lack of effective lead scoring: Once you get your leads, you need to figure out which ones have the most potential to turn into sales, and target them accordingly. In-house lead generation campaigns often lack clear rating metrics for what qualifies as a high-quality versus a low-quality lead. This can once again cost you valuable time and money.
- Lack of effective lead nurturing: Once you get your leads, you also need to effectively nurture them in order to turn them into actual sales. Lead nurturing requires content generation. This could include email campaigns, eBooks, direct mail (the preferred form of marketing for Baby Boomers), and more. Therefore, in order to nurture your leads effectively you’ll need skilled writers. This often means bringing even more people onto your team, which comes with huge additional costs.
Outsourced Lead Generation
At Need-A-Lead, we provide insurance agents, companies, and IMOs with 100% exclusive, high-quality lead generation campaigns at an affordable price. Here are just some of the many benefits of outsourcing your next lead generation campaign:
- Excellent organization: With Need-A-Lead, receiving, ordering, managing, and distributing leads is easier than ever before. Our new and improved Lead Management System allows insurance agents and businesses to get 24/7/365 control over their insurance leads from one intuitive interface. It also solves the problem of poor organization among different departments, since everyone will be looking at the same, centralized database.
- Specialized knowledge: All of the lead generation specialists at Need-A-Lead have received extensive training in lead generation for the senior market. We make sure to stay on top of the latest industry news regarding generational marketing tactics, and design our turnkey marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Collaboration opportunities: Our Lead Management System not only completely eliminates the problem of miscommunication across different departments, but also provides the opportunity for team collaboration. Individual team members can make notes and send messages through our Lead Management System with ease, allowing for superior company coordination and collaboration.
- Exceptional lead scoring: Our Lead Management System also comes with a variety of different filtering options, so you can easily sort your leads according to demographics such as age, zip code, and other determinants. This will allow you to figure out which leads you should focus on and not waste time on prospects that are unlikely to turn into sales.
- Turnkey direct mail campaigns: At Need-A-Lead, not only will we get you leads, but we will also market to them through our turnkey direct mail campaigns. Each lead generation campaign includes a customized direct mailer, which Need-A-Lead will mail directly to your prospects for you. No longer do you need to worry about writing content, dealing with postage, and wasting time organizing the leads you get back — you will receive them quickly and effectively through our Lead Management System. In addition to our basic mailer formats, we also offer custom mail pieces, including trifolds, bifolds, postcards, standard cards, flyers, and more. Contact us now for more information.
Outsource Your Lead Generation Today!
Are you looking to get high-quality leads at a price that you can actually afford? With Need-A-Lead, lead generation is easy! Stop wasting time attempting to do your lead generation in-house and start making actual sales by signing up for a free quote on your next lead generation campaign today.